Austin Off Site Shredding
Off site shredding in Austin is a pickup service where a shredding professional arrives at your location and takes your documents to a secure shredding facility for destruction.
Upon the arrival of materials for destruction, the containers are weighed for record keeping. Once recorded, the paper is staged to begin the shredding process. The material is fed into the shredder, which processes about 20,000 pounds per hour.
After it is shredded, the paper bits are baled then shipped directly to a paper pulp mill where the material is recycled into new products.
A certificate of destruction is issued with the certified weight that verifies that the materials were destroyed in compliance with privacy laws. Keep this for your compliance records.
How Offsite Shredding Works in Austin, TX
- You collect the documents you need destroyed.
- A secure truck picks up your paperwork from your location.
- The files are safely transported to an Austin shredding facility.
- The paper is destroyed, compacted, and pulped down into new paper.
- A certificate of destruction is given to you.
Get Free Quotes on Austin Offsite Shredding Services
For more information on off-site shredding options from Austin Shredding and Records Storage, fill out the form on the left or call us at (512) 686-3121 for a free quote today!